|Dates||March 2 – 30, 2023|
|Day(s) of Week||Thursdays|
|Time||3:00 – 5:00 pm ET|
60 hours of Coach Training
(9 Core Competency & 1 Resource Development)
Includes 3 hours of ethics training with case studies
for the ICF requirement
Future Course Dates
The JST Advanced Coaching Skills Practicum is designed help trained coaches fine-tune their coaching skills in a small group setting while earning 10 Core Competency CCEUs for ICF. The course will focus on ADHD coaching and life coaching core competencies.
Each participant will be asked to share their coaching skill goals prior to the first class. Between classes, we encourage participants to make note of insights and questions from actual client coaching sessions to share with the group. We will provide case studies for the discussion on ethics. There is no required reading and there are no written assignments.
This course is for trained coaches with at least 60 hours of coach training. A coaching credential is not required. A great opportunity to earn credits towards your ICF credential renewal!
Why Choose JST Coaching & Training?
- Access to review all class recordings
- Small group setting with breakout rooms for practice and discussion
- Safe space to fine tune your coaching skills and practice self-reflection on your coaching
- Structured feedback from group facilitator and peer coaches
- Shift to a deeper level in your coaching partnerships
- Focus on the ICF Core Coaching Competencies
- Blend of life coaching and ADHD specific coaching skills
- Earn a certificate of completion from and ICF-accredited training program
- Perpetual access to the JST Resource Library
- Opportunity to join a private Facebook group for JST graduates
- Participate in on-going virtual chats with Jodi Sleeper-Triplett