|Dates||August 30 – November 15, 2023|
|Day(s) of Week||Wednesdays|
|Time||7:00 – 9:00 pm ET|
|Payment Plans||2 months; $1,500 USD per month|
*Updated version of Coaching Teens & College Students with ADHD
Please note the March 1 – May 17, 2023
CLASS IS FULL
20+ hours coaching-specific training or
participation in any JST coach training program
40 Credit Hours
(30 Core Competency & 10 Resource Development)
Future Course Dates
In this course, coaches will gain skills to effectively coach and support neurodiverse learners of all ages. Using the research-based JST Coaching Model for success, coaches will explore the shift from life coaching to neurodiversity coaching in order to co-create lasting change for their clients of all ages. The course will unwrap the nuances of coaching adolescents, college students and adults living with ASD, ADHD, executive function challenges and co-existing conditions.
Our discussions will include:
- Understanding the Facets of Neurodiversity
- The Impact of Neurodiversity on the Coaching Process
- Cultural Humility
- Neurodiversity as an Inclusion Strategy
- Strength-Based Coaching Approach
- Coaching Strategies to Support Neurodiverse Learners.
Why is this an important topic?
Understanding and embracing neurodiversity in communities, academic settings and workplaces can improve inclusivity for all.
Learning how to foster an environment that is supportive of neurodiversity unlocks opportunities to recognize and celebrate each client’s individual strengths and talents.
Approaching the coaching process from a neurodiversity perspective deepens the partnership between coach and client and also provides a safe space for exploration and achievement.
This is a 40-hour ICF Continuing Coach Education course which can be used to fulfill the International Coaching Federation (ICF) credential renewal requirements.
Why Choose JST Coaching & Training?
- 24 hours of synchronous training + 16 hours of asynchronous training
- Access to review all class recordings for 6 months
- Earn a certificate of completion from an ICF-accredited training program
- Receive our JST graduate logo to display on your website
- Perpetual access to the JST Resource Library
- Complimentary listing in our online JST Coach Finder
- Opportunity to join private Facebook and LinkedIn groups for JST graduates
- Learn from a diverse Faculty with K-12 and Higher Education experience
- Participate in on-going virtual chats with Jodi Sleeper-Triplett