Coaching Skills for Higher Education Professionals
Learn from the leader in student life and ADHD/EF coach training with an expertise in neurodiversity and a focus on equity and inclusion.
Teaching coaching skills directly to your administrators, staff and faculty will open doors for student-directed learning while promoting a growth-mindset throughout your institution.
We offer private coaching skills training programs ranging from basic coaching skills to enhance your student interactions to programs that include strategies for coaching neurodiverse students, your institution to offer professional coaching services to your students. JST’s research-based coaching model helps students improve their skills, self-regulation and sense of belonging – leading to persistence to graduation and greater success in life. Coaching helps students learn solid life skills such as self-advocacy and critical thinking which increases resiliency and self-determination.
Our private training programs for higher education professionals are available on-campus or virtually, based on the needs of your institution. Whether your team wants to focus on Student Success Coaching, Academic Coaching, Advising as Coaching, Neurodiversity Coaching or a blend, our highly-skilled team of International Coaching Federation (ICF) Certified Professional Coaches and Mentors will provide the training and support to build skills and develop strategies to improve your connection to students. Every student can benefit from coaching.
Why Choose JST Coaching & Training?
- Increase retention and graduation rates
- Learn how to reach struggling students to help them become more self-determined
- Develop skills to improve your connection to first-generation students, older students, veterans and students with disabilities
- Help students take control and be more successful
- Integrate coaching into the First Year Experience
- Become competitive with other institutions offering coaching services
- Receive a course manual and perpetual access to the JST Resource Library and all class recordings
- Earn a ertificate of course completion from an ICF-accredited training program
- Learn from a diverse faculty with Higher Education experience
- Participate in on-going virtual chats with Jodi Sleeper-Triplett
Watch as Jodi Sleeper-Triplett discusses the value of coaching to support students to reach their goals and become independent, self-determined adults.
As seen on Behind the Scenes with Laurence Fishburne (PBS)