At JST Coaching & Training, our enrollment process provides you the opportunity to review our program requirements and have your questions answered before enrolling. It also gives us the chance to get to know you! Both of these steps help to ensure your success as you embark on your journey into a comprehensive coach training program.
Empowering Students Through Coaching / Program Requirements
- Participant must have successfully completed at least two years of post-secondary education and have the capacity for self-reflection, critical thinking and a willingness to explore different perspectives in coaching.
- Ability to access the Zoom platform in order to participate in class each week. For all live classes and group mentoring, we ask that you use a computer or smartphone (with camera). Telephone access is to be used as a backup only, not as your primary method of participation. You will also need to be able to access course related videos on YouTube.
- Notify the JST team in advance of class of any planned or emergency absences. Credit hours are awarded based on participation in live classes, however, there is an option to make-up a limited number of missed sessions.
- Participants must secure at least two adult clients who are willing to have their coaching sessions audio recorded for evaluation purposes and for your ICF ACC credential application.
- Applicants should be prepared to spend at least six (6) hours/week outside of the class in order to:
- Review lesson materials prior to each class.
- Complete reading/video assignments as required for upcoming lessons.
- Connect with an assigned coaching buddy for one (1) hour/week.
- Answer questions related to the self-study assignments.
- Meet with an assigned mentor for four (4) hours of individual mentoring and attend at least three (3) hours of group mentoring. The remaining three (3) hours of mentoring will be provided throughout the course.
- Participants must be paid in full by the end of the course. They are also required to submit written responses for the self-study assignments within two weeks after the course ends before receiving a certificate, necessary for ICF and CCE-Global coach training credits.
- Additional financial responsibilities include:
- Purchase of course related books as outlined in the self-study portion of the course.
- Note these are not included in the course fee and will range from approximately $60-$75 USD.
- Cost for a minimum of three (3) audio recording transcriptions.
- ICF membership and ACC application fees.
- Additional mentoring hours (optional).